I love art, you know me… am a little cray cray where art is concerned. Anything that may come off as bizarre, just attracts me. I love patterns as well so why not share my unique love of grafitti inspired looks? The trick to this loud funky look is to either go loud or just add small statement pieces to simple and block coloured pieces but the most key thing is to have fun while you rock it :)
- 1 1/2 cups cold coffee
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed ice or ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp caramel syrup
- Combine the coffee, milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, and salt in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract, caramel syrup, and ice then blend on high speed until smotth and creamy. Stir with a spoon if necessary to help blend.
- Pour drink into two 16-oz glasses.
- Top the glasses with delicious caramel syrup plus my favorite topping… Sprinkles and marshmallows and ENOY