If you know me, you would probably have figured by now that i love the feline cat eye make up, what people call the CAT EYE. I keep getting asked how i make it and so i decided to share with you here :)
All you need is a basic eyeliner but my fave is MAC dark black liquid liner or pencil, lancome hypnose mascara black- 6.5g custom wear volume, a neutral color pallette and a really steady hand for the job. So here are my tips for beginners;
1. Find a shade of eyeshadow that is very slightly lighter than your eyelid skin tone. Apply it all over the eyelid using a large eyeshadow brush.
2. Apply a highlight color. Begin directly below your inner brow sweep outwards, following the natural arch of the brow.
3. Apply a darker brown into the outer crease of your eyelid. This should go all the way to the outermost portion of the crease.
4. Gently blend the crease color so that it is not too drastic
5. Using an eyeliner pencil, dot along the lash line from the inner corner to the outer corner. Do it close to the lash line. Only do about 4 dots.
6. Use the dots as a guide. Connect the dots slowly with a liquid liner. Try to stay as close to your lash line as possible.
7. Begin slightly slanting upwards when you get to the middle of your eye.Extend just past the corner of your eye. Once you have created the outline, fill it in.
8. Apply eyeliner to the lower lash line. This can be as thick or as thin as you’d like it, but be sure to stay close to your lash line—gaps are not desired in this look.
9. Apply dark mascara.
10. ALL DONE.
Purple is sucha royal colour and is warm too, not too bright either. If you can’t do a monochrome purple outfit, you can add different colors for a fun blend like with nudes, silver,gold for a regal feel and you can also try color blocking with other bold colors like blue, fuschia, red too.
You can also just try the hue in accessories as shown in some of the photos in the gallery. However you would like to try the trend, enjoy it and most importantly feel sexy while doing it.