- 1 1/2 cups cold coffee
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed ice or ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp caramel syrup
- Combine the coffee, milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, and salt in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract, caramel syrup, and ice then blend on high speed until smotth and creamy. Stir with a spoon if necessary to help blend.
- Pour drink into two 16-oz glasses.
- Top the glasses with delicious caramel syrup plus my favorite topping… Sprinkles and marshmallows and ENOY
Polka dots are a definite fashion statement on any day. I just love how whimsical and feminine they make any outfit look and feel. Since they’re incredibly versatile, lots of fun, and oh-so-cute, it’s no wonder this particular print is a perennial summer favorite. Whether you’re sporting just a few or assembling a full-on look, it’s hard to go wrong when you’re rocking dots.
Check out the gallery for some of my fave styles in this trend.