If you love the color green, then emerald would be ideal for you. Emerald has been a favorite in fashion and the runways for years. Emerald green is a great colour to combine with both darker and softer greens with a little black thrown in between.
If you are not yet comfortable in this royal color, you can add it to small bits of your outfit like bag, jewellery, sweaters and shoes. If you love the bold color, just go all out and show off your love. Above are some of my outfit choices for this color.
No one should ever say faux isn’t in style. We all want something that we might not naturally get on our own like longer hair, curls, and yes ladies lashes too! I love faux lashes because they define my eyes better and just add a cuteness to my face. People usually ask me how to apply them so what better way than by sharing on my blog for everyone 🙂
according to one of my fave pinterest, BeautyLish, follow the following carefully for yo first trial;
1. Before you do anything else, measure the length of the lash to make sure it fits your eye shape.
2. Take both edges of the lash and bend inward to create a “C” shape, and hold for a couple of seconds.
3. Apply a high-quality glue for lasting results. If you have a steady hand, you can squeeze straight from the tube onto the strip.
4. Wait ten seconds or so for the glue to become more tactile and sticky (you can also blow on the glue or wave it gently in the air) before placing the lash.
5. Aim for the base of your natural lash line, right on top of your real lashes, not touching the eyelid at all. The glue dries clear, so don’t worry if a little gets on your skin.
6. Once you’ve placed both lashes, you can do your mascara; this will help integrate the natural lashes with the false ones.
7. If you see a gap showing on the eyelid between your real lashes and falsies, don’t worry! You don’t have to pull it off and start again. Just fill in the gap, using a matte black eye shadow as a liner to hide it. This step will also help the glue dry more quickly.
Colbalt blue or what i love to call it – Electric blue has been a hit on the runway for years, mainly because it is great for all skin tones. It is great for mixing with other colors but can become over whelming if worn in a monotone. My best tricks are to add it with the following colors;
1. blacks and greys for a calming effect plus adds a sexy and impressive look.
2. Yellow adds a summer feel and makes the look airy. If you are looking for a low key outfit, choose lighter shades of yellow. If you want to stand out, bolder shades will do wonders.
3. Whites/ Nudes for a romantic girly look. Lace, satin, studs and metallic details, will just add up to the versatility, creating an outfit that you can simply describe as lovely. For a more dramatic look, use a red lipstick in the shade that is perfect for your skin tone.
4. Pastels. This is an outfit great for transition period and you can wear it during days and nights, whenever you want to look like you didn’t really try o hard to create an outfit. It is casual and elegant at the same time.
Have a look at my outfit choices.
Its the beginning of a new month. To me, new months bring new seasons, blessings, opportunities and above all, NEW BEGINNINGS! March is here y’all and that 3 months down in 2015. My year has been both magical and bumpy but with March comes a spring after the darkness and fogginess. Also this comes with my one of my fave things… SPRING FASHION! I can’t wait to share with y’all all my fabulosity and new trends this spring.
Until then, enjoy your new month and be blessed.