i love movies… i love the feeling of being infront of a huge screen and going to a different World. To me, this is where all our imaginations are transformed into real life. This where i can be whoever i want to be and whenever. These are the roles i would love to play in a blockbuster someday
- A singer. i love singing in the shower and for some people so why would’nt i want to show off my little skill. For this, i would love to be Mary in the amazing “Sound of Music” Julie Andrews is amazing and extremely talented and i will give her tribute in my Oscar winning act someday. i want to be like Maryln Monroe in River of No Return.
- I want to be a leader full of courage and zeal and so much ambition to help others. For this role, I will want to imitate Al Pacino in The Godfather. in this i will show everyone what is to say something and it is done.
- Aww… i love art so artist i will be next. Drawing beautiful paintings like Salma Hayek in Frida is what i will do next to show case in my hidden talent to the world. Yes! i will be the next Pablo Picasso (the female version)
- I want to go out and fly in parachute, go all over the world saving lives from evil masterminds so Heroin i shall be next. i want to be the best Angelina Jolie character of Mrs. Smith in “Mr and Mrs. Smith” and have the best leather boots money can buy and be able to make the baddest Yoko Geri kick ever seen on television.
- Fashion student i will be next so Anne Hathaway’s character in Devil wears Prada i will act after. i love magazines so this would be a good movie role for me. Well except having a mean boss and pushy workmates but Hey! we can’t have it all, right?
- I am constantly amazed by the law so guess being a lawyer would be next. I want to be like Jodie Foster in The Accused. I will be as confident, smart and assertive as she was.
- I want to travel to the future and come. Yes you heard me! i want to teleport myself so i can see how the world changes in the future and how we can influence it. Leonardo DiCaprio would be my role model as his role in Inception.
So yes! we can be who we want to be in the movies, we just have to imagine more and be free with our minds to wonder! By the end of your trip, you will be just like Steven Spielberg. DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!
Oh yeah i mean exam results.. I will admit i can do as many papers as you can throw my way but the fact of getting the results back just frightens the heck out of me! So last week, i was sitting on my bed and i got a text on my phone saying results had come out! I had done my exams with so many ups and downs as you all know.. exams can be challenging in so many ways! So i spent most of my nights saying a silent prayer that the results would be in my favor.
I walked quickly to the Faculty but slowly in my heart because i was so scared to get them. I clenched my sweaty fists as i said i little prayer. The faculty had never seemed so far! “Surely the scare of results never gets old”, i thought to myself as i panted gasping with anxiety.
I took the right turn to the class block and as i reached the main entrance, i found a queue of students racing to the notice board. “Oh no! i did not want a crowd”, i complained to myself, “It is 10pm, don’t people sleep?” i continued. But as i climbed the stair way, i realized they were not going for my notice board and as i had a silent sigh, i walked to the board and searched for my number. “Please no red mark” , i said another silent prayer fearing to open my eyes.
As i searched and my heart pumped so hard, i finally saw them. Yippee! I shouted and i walked away with a proud and satisfied heart and smile! “Yes! until next time”, i told myself. I walked back to my bed a happy child. Thank you Lord! Graduation am almost there 🙂
I love the Kardashians (am sure you do as well!!) and we all love that they stick to each other even in bad times! Yes family is FIRST! So am a little worried to hear that the three sisters; Kourtney, Kim and Khloe are being sued!Yes! it is crazy and much crazier than their usual reality stunts!
The DASH girls endorse QuickTrim a diet product made in order to detoxify the body which in turn reduces weight loss.
Four angry customers, reportedly purchased QuickTrim because of the Kardashian endorsement, have now taken legal action against the sisters, alleging the stars make bogus statements about the drug’s effectiveness in advertisements, reports nypost.
A portion of the complaint reads: “In reality, QuickTrim’s main ingredient is a large dose of caffeine, which the FDA (Federal Drug Administration) has determined is not a safe or effective treatment for weight control.”
According to the legal filings, the sisters and a number of drug store chains, are being sued for allegedly making false claims about the product’s effectiveness. Maybe the fact that Kim Kardashian was actually spotted shopping for workout wear, which she will presumably use to work out, lends credence to the claims that QuickTrim, alone, does not work the miracle wonders the sisters say it does. Khloe Kardashian would also seem to serve as case in point.
The girls have been with QuickTrim since 2009 and have brought lots of money for it ($45million to be exact!)
Good luck girls!
I love shopping (who doesn’t anyway?) I love the thought of buying new things, new additions to my closet (not a big one i must add!) I love having all sorts of new things like jeans, blouses; accessories like necklaces, earrings even home decor. I just love getting new things. BUT the down side to my ever growing addiciton is the thought of walking street from street looking for the perfect pair of jeans or that handbag I have wanted to add to my collection.
I won’t lie walking is nice because you end up seeing more than what you had anticipated to see and get but as i said, it can be tasking especially when you do not know where to get what you wanted. It is so annoying to when you walk in so many places and you do not get what you had in mind! Frustrating isn’t it!? and alot of time wastage too!
Well that is where our topic comes in- ONLINE SHOPPING! According to the internet, this is an electronic commerce where customers directly buy goods from sellers over the internet wothout going through intermediary services. It is so convenient and time saving as you all you need is a good internet connection, a good website and a comfortable place to work from!
My favorite online shopping sites are chanel, baby phat, DASH, ShoeDazzle and so many more. All you have to know is your sizes for shoes and clothing, postal code and the credit card number to do transactions. I must admit wohever came up with this helped so many of us shopping addicts!! Uganda should have more of these portals for us to enjoy as it would make the expense of waiting for the things to be shipped here and spend less money as well!!
I love shopping sales as well (who doesn’t?) and what makes these online shopping sites so much cooler are the constant sales thay offer for shoppers. Chanel usually has end of season sales with 50% discounts like so many other sites. What makes it so much more fun is the fact that you get items you would get a high price at the original prices of the designers!
So online shopping, in my opinion, is easy, convenient and pocket friendly. So i would encourage all my shopping addicts to try it. Am sure you will find it useful!