Courtesy of E!online
Crop tops are getting more popular and with their various styles, its hard not to want to join the Crop Bandwagon. Some of us are very insecure with baring all with our waists and that can be fixed with a few tips and tricks. With these, you can rock your crop top and feel extra comfortable, sexy and sassy while doing it!
- High-Low: A high low top is my favorite trick. It adds length to your top without being too obvious. It can be added with a cute pair of pants or shorts for a summer look. I also like pairing it with a tight midi skirt or free flowing skirt for a boho look.
- Fake it!: Some tops are simply a little shorter than ordinary tops so give off a fake crop look but look amazing as well.
- Tie it up: Wear a top that can tied up. Most are denim and look so cute and definitely give off a crop top look.
- HideNseek: You can always hide the crop top in overall pants. It gives a cute timeless country look.
- Layer it up: My other all time favorite trick is to layer my tops or add a crop cover up onto a dress. It is so comfy as well.
- Cover it up: This is by adding a sweater or throw on to your outfit. It gives a classy look to your ensemble and can go from day to night time.
- High waist it up: Team your crop top with high waisted bottoms, could be a skirt or pants to lengthen your waist as well as camouflage the crop top.