I love head bands, flowers and anything accessory in my hair so i tried the 2014 turban look. Its so cute and effortlessly chic. The look comes in floral, tribal and any print really, it comes in satin, woolen,cotton as well.
If it is your first time playing around with turban headbands, here are a few tips to consider:
- Always brush your hair into place before you put on your headband. Once it’s on, it is very hard to adjust the hairs.
- Start by placing the front of the headband on your forehead and stretch the rest of the headband behind your head. For me, this is the easiest way to put on my turban headbands without messing up my hair.
- If you’re wearing a braid, after you have the headband on, pull out some hairs to frame your face and loosen up the look.
- If you’re leaving your hair down, simply fluff up your curls by pulling them apart to create fullness.
- You can also clip or hold all your hair in a pony tail and cover it with the turban.
whatever style you decide to try, just have fun and rock.