- 1 1/2 cups cold coffee
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed ice or ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp caramel syrup
- Combine the coffee, milk, sugar, chocolate syrup, and salt in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract, caramel syrup, and ice then blend on high speed until smotth and creamy. Stir with a spoon if necessary to help blend.
- Pour drink into two 16-oz glasses.
- Top the glasses with delicious caramel syrup plus my favorite topping… Sprinkles and marshmallows and ENOY