No one should ever say faux isn’t in style. We all want something that we might not naturally get on our own like longer hair, curls, and yes ladies lashes too! I love faux lashes because they define my eyes better and just add a cuteness to my face. People usually ask me how to apply them so what better way than by sharing on my blog for everyone 🙂
according to one of my fave pinterest, BeautyLish, follow the following carefully for yo first trial;
1. Before you do anything else, measure the length of the lash to make sure it fits your eye shape.
2. Take both edges of the lash and bend inward to create a “C” shape, and hold for a couple of seconds.
3. Apply a high-quality glue for lasting results. If you have a steady hand, you can squeeze straight from the tube onto the strip.
4. Wait ten seconds or so for the glue to become more tactile and sticky (you can also blow on the glue or wave it gently in the air) before placing the lash.
5. Aim for the base of your natural lash line, right on top of your real lashes, not touching the eyelid at all. The glue dries clear, so don’t worry if a little gets on your skin.
6. Once you’ve placed both lashes, you can do your mascara; this will help integrate the natural lashes with the false ones.
7. If you see a gap showing on the eyelid between your real lashes and falsies, don’t worry! You don’t have to pull it off and start again. Just fill in the gap, using a matte black eye shadow as a liner to hide it. This step will also help the glue dry more quickly.