There’s something special that long luscious lashes do to our faces. They bring out your beautiful eyes and their glow. They come from simple everyday wear to high fashion night wear. These are a few ways of how to wear faux lashes.
1) Size the lashes to fit with your eyes so they are not too long or wide for the eyes.
2) Squeeze a thin line of lash glue onto the back of your non-dominant hand. Now, gently run the outer seam of the eyelash strip along it. Allow the glue to dry for a moment before applying it to your lashes.
3) Place the strip on your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes. Bring the strip down from above rather than coming in from the front to ensure that you get as close as possible to your lashline.
4) Allow the glue to dry naturally and easily without patting it.
5) Apply your favorite mascara. Mine is MAC Volume Mascara.
6) Apply liquid eyeliner along your upper lids. Be sure to fill in any gaps between the false lashes and your own to make them look more natural. Use black, brown, or dark gray liner.
And then use makeup remover to remove false lashes. Dip a q-tip in eye makeup remover and gently rub it along your lash line. Allow the remover to sit for a minute or so, and then gently pull off the strip.
There you go, easy and effortless accessory 🙂